Admins can select specific dates where the incentive will not be available, instead of going in and manually pausing it the day of.
Note: You can add as many blackout days as you want.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu.
- Select the incentive plan you would like to set up a Blackout Day for.
- Select the “Edit” button next to the Blackout Days Advanced Settings, Blackout Days section.
- Click the “Add Date” button and select the blackout date you want to add. NOTE: You can add more than one date.
- Once all desired dates are added, click “Done” when finished. If a date is added by accident, selecting the trash can icon will remove it from the list.
NOTE: There is no summary content for the Blackout Days as it is an Advanced Setting.