Participating restaurants for an incentive is defaulted to ALL but you have the option to go in and select restaurants within a certain distance from your office where your incentive will apply.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu.
- Select the incentive plan you would like to edit the participating restaurants in.
- Select the “Manage” button next to the Participating Restaurants section.
- Ensure you are in the “Within a set distance” option in the drop-down menu and click on the “Add zone” option next to “Custom Zone” to begin creating a specific zone.
- Name the zone and then enter at least 3 coordinates to define the polygon. We do not provide you with the ability to figure out the coordinates, you’ll have to do that on your own and then copy/paste them here. NOTE: You can add as many zones for this functionality.
- Once a zone is added, it will appear as a summary under “Custom Zone”. Click done once finished.