This section will focus on recurring annual incentives. Recurring incentives repeat on a frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually, Custom).
There are five possible states of an incentive:
- Draft: incentive is not launched
- Upcoming: incentive will launch
- Live: incentive is launched
- Ended: incentive has ended
- Paused: incentive has been placed on hold
You can make a copy of any incentive.
You can pause a live or upcoming incentive.
You can only delete a draft incentive.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu. This will show all your existing incentives and where you can create new ones.
- Select the “Create New Incentive” button on the right to get started.
- Select “Edit” next to the Incentive section.
- In this section, you will name your incentive plan and provide a description. NOTE: All of this is internally facing and will never be shown to the employees. Under Incentive Type, select “Ritual Credits (Recurring)”
- Once “Ritual Credits (Recurring)” is selected, fill out the incentive amount, currency unit, and the frequency at which it will recur (select “Annually”). Yearly repeats each year on the date specified: January 3 2023, January 3, 2024, January 3 2025 etc. The FROM and TO is when the incentive is available to employees on that day. You can select when the entire incentive ends (never or specific date). Hit “Save” when done.
REMINDER:Yearly incentives are the frequency at which it repeats. It is not a incentive where it’s available the entire year. The example above shows that employees will get $30 on January 3 available to be used that day from 9am to 5pm. This will repeat EVERY YEAR on January 3 2024, 2025, 2026 etc.
- You will be brought back to the incentive summary page where you can see the changes you just made. From here, you can continue on with the incentive creation process and add employees, restrictions restaurants etc. Every time you complete a section it will land you back on this page to give a high-level summary of what you’ve just configured.