This section will focus on recurring monthly incentives. Recurring incentives repeat on a frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually, Custom).
There are five possible states of an incentive:
- Draft: incentive is not launched
- Upcoming: incentive will launch
- Live: incentive is launched
- Ended: incentive has ended
- Paused: incentive has been placed on hold
You can make a copy of any incentive.
You can pause a live or upcoming incentive.
You can only delete a draft incentive.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu. This will show all your existing incentives and where you can create new ones.
- Select the “Create New Incentive” button on the right to get started.
- Select “Edit” next to the Incentive section.
- In this section, you will name your incentive plan and provide a description. NOTE: All of this is internally facing and will never be shown to the employees. Under Incentive Type, select “Ritual Credits (Recurring)”
- Once “Ritual Credits (Recurring)” is selected, fill out the incentive amount, currency unit, and the frequency at which it will recur (select “Monthly”). Monthly incentives can be set up on the first, second, third, fourth or last day of the week for that month. The day of week is configured by the ‘Starts on’ timeframe you selected. This example shows a FRIDAY February 25th start date so your options are: first, second, third, fourth or last FRIDAY of that month. If you wanted it to repeat on a Wednesday, you’ll have to select ‘starts on’ Wednesday February 23rd for the first, second, third, fourth or last WEDNESDAY of the month. The FROM and TO is when the incentive is available to employees within that day. You can select when the entire incentive ends (never or specific date). Hit “Save” when done.
REMINDER:Monthly incentives are the frequency at which it repeats. It is not an incentive where it’s available the entire month.
This example shows that employees will receive $50 starting the FIRST Friday of every month. Only available that day from 9am to 9pm. The employee will see $50 in their account starting March 4 2022, then again, April 1 2022, and so on.
The only way to set up a monthly incentive frequency where it repeats on the xxth day of the month (June 2, July 2, August 2 OR June 18, July 18, August 18) is through custom incentives.
- You will be brought back to the incentive summary page where you can see the changes you just made. From here, you can continue on with the incentive creation process and add employees, restrictions restaurants etc. Every time you complete a section it will land you back on this page to give a high-level summary of what you’ve just configured.