This section will focus on recurring weekly incentives. Recurring incentives repeat on a frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually, Custom).
There are five possible states of an incentive:
- Draft: incentive is not launched
- Upcoming: incentive will launch
- Live: incentive is launched
- Ended: incentive has ended
- Paused: incentive has been placed on hold
You can make a copy of any incentive.
You can pause a live or upcoming incentive.
You can only delete a draft incentive.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu. This will show all your existing incentives and where you can create new ones.
- Select the “Create New Incentive” button on the right to get started.
- Select “Edit” next to the Incentive section.
- In this section, you will name your incentive plan and provide a description. NOTE: All of this is internally facing and will never be shown to the employees. Under Incentive Type, select “Ritual Credits (Recurring)”
- Once “Ritual Credits (Recurring)” is selected, fill out the incentive amount, currency unit, and the frequency at which it will recur (select “Weekly”). Select a ‘start on’ date for your weekly incentive. The day of week selected will show up below as a ‘starting on Monday’ because February 28 is a Monday. If I selected February 23 it would show ‘Starts on Wednesday’. You have the option to have a “week” to be considered 1 to 7 days. So whatever length you select, it will show up below as ‘ending on that day of week’. Since I started on a Monday and selected 4 days, it will show ‘ends on Thursday’. If I selected 7 days it would show ‘ends on Sunday. Hit “Save” when done.
This example above shows a weekly $25 incentive starting Monday, February 28 at 9am. Lasting 4 days, which brings it to end on Thursdays at 11:30pm.
That means employees will receive $25 starting every Monday at 9am and can use the $25 up until the Thursday of that week at 11:30pm.
If they use all $25 on the Monday then it’s gone. If they use $10 of the $25 that means they have $15 remaining to be used up until Thursday at 11:30pm.
- You will be brought back to the incentive summary page where you can see the changes you just made. From here, you can continue on with the incentive creation process and add employees, restrictions restaurants etc. Every time you complete a section it will land you back on this page to give a high-level summary of what you’ve just configured.