This section will focus on one-time incentives. One time incentives do not repeat.
There are five possible states of an incentive:
- Draft: incentive is not launched
- Upcoming: incentive will launch
- Live: incentive is launched
- Ended: incentive has ended
- Paused: incentive has been placed on hold
You can make a copy of any incentive.
You can pause a live or upcoming incentive.
You can only delete a draft incentive.
- Click on the Incentives tab on the menu. This will show all your existing incentives and where you can create new ones.
- Select the “Create New Incentive” button on the right to get started.
- Select “Edit” next to the Incentive section.
- In this section, you will name your incentive plan and provide a description. NOTE: All of this is internally facing and will never be shown to the employees. Under Incentive Type, select “Ritual Credits (One-Time)”
- Once “Ritual Credits (One-Time)” is selected, fill out the incentive amount, currency unit, and the start and end date/time. These incentives can last from 24 hours, 2 months, up to 1 year. The incentive is defaulted to start the next day when you first configure it BUT it can be created the same day and launched the same day. The minimum amount is $1. Once all fields are filled out, hit “Save”.
- You will be brought back to the incentive summary page where you can see the changes you just made. From here, you can continue on with the incentive creation process and add employees, restrictions restaurants etc. Every time you complete a section it will land you back on this page to give a high-level summary of what you’ve just configured.