If submitting via the portal:
2. Select Group Ordering from the left side navigation bar.
3. Choose which restaurant you would like to order from and click "order now". You will then be prompted to a second screen to complete the order details.
If submitting via the website:
2. Toggle on for delivery or pickup, offers group orders, and top spots.
3. Choose the restaurant you would like to order from and you will be prompted to complete the order details.
4. Choose the number of guests that you would like to join your order, and schedule the time of pickup or delivery. *Please note the maximum number of guests for a group order is 10. Should you have a larger team please create multiple groups orders.*
5. Select your payment method: pay separately or choose an allowance for each guest. Should you have an incentive program set up please choose the pay separately allowance. This means your team can pay for their order with their credit.
6. Confirm payment and your card will be charged a preauthorized amount. Please note this is only a hold on your card and you will only be charged for the orders that have been submitted.* At this time we do not support invoicing, if your program is configured for invoicing please navigate to your Ritual app that is linked to your portal. Once in the app navigate to the more/ setting tab, to payment and add in your company payment details.
7. Once confirmed you will be prompted with a group order link, you can share this with your team via email, calendar invite, Slack/ Teams.
8. You will receive an email confirmation from Ritual with a link to view your order progress and track delivery progress.
9. Once the order has been submitted to the restaurant you will receive a confirmation email and can track delivery.
If you have any questions about your group order once it has been submitted please reach out to our support line at (855) 791-6129.